Thursday, August 9, 2012

Seungri's Diary Update: Seungchan's Summer Holiday!



My company.. Gave me a holiday.
Long live Avex!
Long live YG Japan!
So, here I am in Shirahama! And there is Marina here! I’m with a friend and we played so much! I rode a boat, jet coaster, and it’s all privately, so that was great.
I had barbecue for dinner! This is totally the best!!
Today I really had fun, so I’ll be in high spirits starting tomorrow! Let’s do our best!!!



Моя компания .. Дала мне праздник.
Да здравствует Avex!
Да здравствует YG Японии!
Итак, я в Shirahama! И Марина здесь! Я с другом, и мы играли так много! Я ездил на лодке, водном каботажном судне, и все это в частном порядке, так что было здорово.
У нас барбекю на обед! Это абсолютно лучшее!
Сегодня на самом деле было весело, так что я буду в хорошем настроении с завтрашнего дня! Давайте сделаем все возможное!

No comments:

Post a Comment